RCA has a dynamic Music & Arts program available to all students. Examples include:
- Primary choir - Gems, JK & SK.
- Senior Choir - Grades 1 to 8.
- Resurrection Chorus - ensemble of about 10 children from grade 4 to 8 who do special selections and events.
- Onsite music instruction through private lessons in piano, guitar, woodwinds, and voice.
- Formal music instruction and classes will include the study of ukulele, recorder, and voice as well as music history and students learning how to write their own music.*
- Formal art instruction and classes including a variety of styles and mediums as part of curriculum for all grades.
- Themed art projects and presentations.
- Field trips to art museums.
- Card making sessions with Mrs. Kerr.
* Formal music classes to commence in the 2012/2013 school year.
Special Music & Arts events for this past year have included:
- Christmas musical at RCA
- Guelph Mass Choir participation at Christian Reformed Church
- Guelph Storm game - Canadian national anthem
- Good Friday service at Calvary Baptist Church
- Primetime at Crestwicke Baptist Church
- Grandparents day - special music and art display
- Hobbit display by grade 7 & 8 in RCA lobby
- Field trip to Waterloo Clay & Glass Museum
- Card making for Christmas and Mother's Day