Student life at RCA is enriched through a number of different programmes and opportunities including:
- French - French instruction commences in Grade 1 and continues throughout.
- Computers and Digital Media - RCA has a cutting edge computer programme in which students are taught the fundamentals of computer use in the 21st century commencing with keyboarding classes and moving on to Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Prezi presentations, appropriate use of the internet, and online research.
- Speech Meet - RCA students participate in the ACSI annual speech meet for Christian schools.
- Music - small but mighty is the way to describe the RCA choir - enthusiastic and talented, they are integral to the musical focus of the school. They participate in a number of events including Storm game anthems and our annual Christmas musical.
- SSATs - in accordance with RCA's stated aim of preparing students spiritually, academically and emotionally to take the next step up the ladder of life Grade 7 and 8 students are prepared to write the SSAT examinations.
- Grade 8 Leadership. Community Outreach and Mission Initiatives - in reaching out to the community Grade 8 students are responsible for a number of extracurricular actvities such the Operation Christmas Child shoe box collection, gathering donations for the Welcome In Drop-in Centre and fund raising initiatives, including running a weekly "tuck shop" in order to finance their June leadership/mission trip to Florida.
- Taste of Life - RCA parents offer Grade 8s a unique "Taste of Life" programme in which the students are provided with weekly exposure to essential life skills including resume writing, banking, food preparation, sewing, property maintainence, fund raising and many other skills.